BIRKMAN METHOD, LEADERSHIP ENRICHMENT
- The Birkman Method is a scientifically developed personality assessment for improving one’s self, as a more effective leader, and for developing people skills; including, aligning roles and relationships for trusted performance.
- Individual and firm leadership is dependent on one’s self-management, and the alignment of skills to interests and goals.
- How we behave, communicate, and interact with others influences our trust factor; and how others perceive us, and want to work with us.
Although there are a number of highly respected and statistically valid assessment tools to support leadership development, C3 Leadership favors the Birkman Method for ease of understanding and sustainable application. This tool looks at both behaviors and motivators. It also looks at one’s interests and needs. The combination of these factors makes for a richer experience in one’s professional development. For a more thorough understanding see www.Birkman.com
At C3 Leadership, we will:
- Facilitate access to the assessment tool as well as help you to understand it, and prioritize action items from it.
- Coach and consult on how to own and celebrate your particular profile, and leverage your strengths in support of your current role.
- Work with key colleagues, teams, and managers to help all stakeholders appreciate your particular style, and how it can contribute more effectively to the organization.
Birkman Method Supports:
- Personal Leadership Development and Company Brand
- Interpersonal, Working Relationships and Team Cohesiveness
- Performance Development and Advancement
- Organizational Culture and Impact
- Business Development Success
- Sales and Negotiation Opportunities
Birkman Method in Support of Leadership Effectiveness and Personal Influence, Summary.pdf