PEOPLE LEADER DEVELOPMENT
- Managers represent the immediate face and brand of the organization.
- Modeling authenticity, and communicating with transparency, is vital for trust.
- People Leaders responsible for managing others must understand that their direct reports perform to care, development, and fair leadership---from you.
It is the privileged responsibility of the leader-manager to develop his or her people, and to ensure that both the departmental work group and the organizational culture is strengthened for quality performance and long-term retention. The days of exercising one’s “authority” over another are antiquated; people respond to influence and integrity. Indeed, a people-leaders’ team or staff requires attention, inspiration, and development for high level productivity.
At C3 Leadership, we shape behaviors and skill-sets so as to more effectively:
- Manage one’s self as Leader-Manager.
- Clarify purpose, expectations, and goals.
- Lead 1:1’s; delegate and manage time.
- Navigate difficult working relationships with confidence and know-how.
- Develop a culture of engaged performance and commitment.
Why Employees At Apple And Google Are More Productive | Fast Company.pdf